Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's a Mustache kind of day...

Hello people of the web nice to see you again!

  Ever have one of those brilliant ideas that must be caught on film? Ya, neither have I but I know people who have! That counts right?

  A few weeks ago my mommy bought all of us mustaches for a family picture (Evies idea). Yes, you read that right now keep reading. We never got around to the picture until today and I must say the idea is entertaining. A three year old in a mustache... how cute....

The picture gave me a funny idea to find a mustache song. The search for it was rather quick, you would be shocked at how many there are! I decided on the one you are currently hearing simply because I couldn't decide between this or Peter Griffins song.  Both seemed like a smart choice so I figured I couldn't go wrong!


Embrace the Stash!


Farewell,
  Josey Mae Sapphire


0 comments:

Post a Comment