Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome to The Pink Diary

Hello everyone,

  I will be the guide on your journey into The Pink Diary. My name is Josey Mae Sapphire and I live in a world called Second Life. I am the youngest daughter of Kendal Sapphire and the baby sister to Evie Paige Sapphire.

  The Pink Diary will bring you Fashion, Stories, and life. I will try to post a couple times a week but we know sometimes RL gets heavy so how often a post will be done is up for debate still.

  For those that don't know me I am a 3 year old toddle in SL. I love the color pink and I love to make up stories to get Evie in trouble. If you are a grammar Nazi now is your chance to turn away. I am great at writing (stories) but I am horrible at grammar. You have been warned.


Stay tuned to The Pink Diary. It will be interesting.



   Josey Mae

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment